Slide show:-)

..

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

on a busy week...

This past week we have had the blessing of Bill and Gayle Clark from West Virginia here at EBS teaching us. I've really gained alot of knowledge from them, and I thank God for sending them to us:-) They taught mostly communication skills and some principles on dress, along with sexuality, personalities, Knowing God's Will, dealing with difficult people, fogging, and lots of other things. I wish they could have stayed here longer, but unfortunatly they had to leave this morning. The above picture is one of my whole class (EBS+WFL) (minus Vange who was in England) that we took to give as a gift to them.


This Sabbath we were all inivited up to Fredheim (the health center) for lunch and a hike. It was lots of fun:-) I love going there, it's just sooo pretty!! I went for a walk with Matt, Joliann, Alex, Yvette, and Jadie. chanel handbags had a crazy time until they left me and Joliann to go on the hike:-( so sad:P hehe I ended up just relaxing and talking all afternoon. Then I came back with Marta and made a FAST supper with Robert. After a open session with Bill and Gayle I went down to Erin's house for a hour to chill with some of my friends...
Sunday was mostly relaxing...There was a Beach Volleyball game in the afternoon and we had a personality class with Bill and Gayle before crashing from exhaustion!! A very fulfilling week:-)


Pic #1- EBS+WFL
Pic #2- How many girls can you fit on a swing?
Pic#3- By the natural air conditioner...brrrr


1 comment:

Petraglyph said...

Hey Becca! Welcome to the blogging world. Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend. Greetings to everybody at EBS! Petra