Slide show:-)

..

Monday, August 27, 2007

College at last!

Well a new school year has begun, and with it many new things.


My first two classes this morning... getting a car... trying out living on my own for a few weeks...

This summer was crazy. I came back from Norway only to find I had no where to live and chose to move back in with Nathan, my older brother. Its not really so bad, I just need more space to myself :-) I'm sure that is understandable :-)


So I got a job at the YMCA working in the Childwatch, Club House, and Kids Gym. I love it so much!! And I love the people I work with!


I'm going to Chattanooga State for my Associates in Early Childhood Education. This semester is mostly just early classes, but next semester is going to be packed. I think I'm really going to like college since I love school and studying. I just hope I can keep good grades and keep my grants.

Hmmmm..... My summer hasn't really been much else. Filling out forms for school, and working. Oh yeah...there has been fun stuff too:-) Like the Girls Night out!! It was a blast!! We went on the Southern Belle all dressed up and then took a BUNCH of pics. I think the best was the dancing!! I was sooo tired :-)

Well...I've taken up enough time for now. I shall try to keep up with this blog as the school year progresses and don't forget to check my pics on MySpace and Ringo. There are alot of good ones from my summer :-)

Drop me a note sometime and let me know you are all ok!! God Bless!!!!!!




xoxo

2 comments:

Paul said...

greetings from Lexington. hope this comment finds you happy and well.

cheers and blessings,

Cheris Anne said...

Hey girl! Love the pics. You are so beautiful! :) Enjoy the relative ease while you can, as you know time does not stand still and you will be very busy before you know it.

I'm praying for you,