Slide show:-)

..

Friday, May 16, 2008

Its been a LONG time!

Well I know its been a long time, but a lot has happened and I haven't had much time to do alot of extra stuff.
Probably the most important things in my life are taking shape more and more each day. On June 27 I will be marrying the love of my life. We were planning on getting married next year but things happen in their own way, and life saw fit that we bring another little person into the world. So sometime around the beginning of December Jimmy and I will be welcoming our little baby into the world.
I know its a lot to take in and trust me I was in shock for weeks! But after you hear the heart beat its like a part of you is never going to be the same again!!! Jimmy and I are all for raising this little one and are taking full responsibility for you. I believe you should never have regrets in your life and this is will NEVER be a mistake in our eyes!! I'm so happy!! And considering this will be the first grandbaby, replica watches will be spoiled- I just know it:P
So anyways... the wedding will be in Sale Creek, TN at the Lakeside Baptist Church with a reception following at James and Judy's lake house (jimmy's parents). I'll try to remember to update this when I find out more.
I miss you all!!!

No comments: